MIDMARK / RITTER M9 ULTRACLAVE Automatic Sterilizer, 9″ Diameter x15″ Depth Chamber, 3.5 Gallons. MFID: M9-042
- Today, more than ever, you need products that are reliable and simple to use. The Ritter M9 couldn't be easier and is time tested for reliability. You load it… set it… and forget it. Select your cycle and the time is set for you. Press “Start” and the Ritter M9 fills with the correct amount of water. Once the sterilization process is complete, the door opens automatically and quietly to dissipate the steam to give you fast drying time for your instruments. It's real convenience!
- The Ritter M9 sterilizer also has easy front access for filling and draining and controls that are easy to understand.
- Programmable cycle features allow custom creation of different cycle parameters for special sterilization needs. Programmable buttons allow you to change the following: Time (3 to 90 minutes), Temperature (230 to 275F), Dry Time (0 to 60 minutes), Vent (slow or fast) and two program buttons allow you to store the custom cycles.
- Pre-programmed sterilization cycle controls: Unwrapped (132 C or 270 F for 3 minutes), Pouched (132 C or 270 F for 5 minutes), and Packs (121 C or 250 F for 30 minutes).
- The display Indicates cycle selected, cycle temperature and exposure time for selected cycle. During the cycle, it shows messages describing status of cycle. When the cycle enters sterilization mode and dry mode, remaining cycle time is displayed as well as temperature and pressure.
- Overall length with plug: 20.13″ (51 cm)
- Overall width: 15.3″ (38.9 cm)
- Overall height with printer: 15.8″ (40.1 cm)
- Countertop area: 15.3″ x 20.38″ (38.9 cm x 51.8 cm)
- Chamber: 9″ diameter (22.9 cm) 15″ depth (38.0 cm) 3.5 gal. usable volume (13.4 liters)
- Trays: Two large – 7 5/16″ W x 12″ L x 7/8″ D (18.6 cm x 30.5cm x 2.2 cm); Two small – 5 5/8″ W x 12″ L x 7/8″ D (14.3 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Weight: 73 lbs. (33.1 kg)
- Water reservoir capacity: 1.1 gal. (4.1 liters)
- Electrical: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 AMPS Single Phase; 115 VAC has 1425-watt tubular immersion heater
- UL and CUL Listed; CSA Certified