Tuttnauer Automatic Autoclave, 10″ Diameter x 19″ Depth Chamber, 6 Gallons, 120V (with Printer). MFID: EZ10P
With the simplicity of one touch design all of your sterilization and drying needs are fulfilled. The Tuttnauer fully automatic autoclaves fill, sterilize, exhaust and dries at the touch of a button. All EZ models feature a closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
The EZ series is also available in a quick cycle model, the Kwiklave (EZ10k) . This sterilizer offers all the proven, dependable features of the fully automatic autoclaves with the added benefit of reducing the total sterilization cycle time by 50%. Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load size. Kwiklave is the perfect choice for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office.
New contemporary design with an easier to read bright blue display panel. Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments; wrapped/packs; liquid and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be changed and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Optional printer.
- High Efficiency air pump.
- Decreased overall drying time.
- Closed door drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2m air filter (replaceable).
- Circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.